Jean Ndayisenga Mandela, the photo journalist who as allegedly assaulted by Congolese Rhumba king Koffi Olomide has written to inspector General of Police Stella Libongani requesting that his case be..
- Zambia Police probe Koffi Olomide for allegedly assaulting a journalist
- Koffi faces fresh arrest fears in Zambia
- Koffi Olomide is a free man, his case is closed-Zambia Police
- The Committee to Protect Journalists wants action against Koffi
- MISA asks government to seriously address violence as PF cadres attack another journalist