PF accused of placing private number plates on government vehicles for use in by- election campaigns
Jul 28th, 2014
A government Minister and some District Commissioners in Mangango were yesterday caught red-handed placing private number plates on government vehicles with the intention of abusing the motor vehicles in the..
- There is nothing sinister about removing GRZ number plates – Dr Phiri
- Recalled Zambian diplomats given 30 days to hand over diplomatic passports, number plates
- MMD vehicles bought with public funds — Malila
- Government won’t limit age of vehicles entering Zambia-Yaluma
- FODEP Condemns PF’s use of Government resources for campaigns