PF asks High Court to block Charles Kakoma from filing nomination
PF LOSING candidate in the Zambezi West Parliamentary election Christabel Ngimbu has asked the Lusaka High Court to stop United Party for National Development’s Charles Kakoma from filing nominations scheduled..
- PF lodges appeal to prevent Charles Kakoma and Eustarckio Kazonga from re-contesting their nullified seats
- Kakoma adoption as UPND candidate for Zambezi West in doubt
- PF is waiting for High Court to block the parliamentary by-elections-Wynter Kabimba
- No UPND MP want to work with PF-Kakoma
- Lameck Mangani asks High Court to submit report of corruption findings to ECZ
This post has already been read 1 times!