PF cadres take to the street to celebrate the firing of Wynter Kabimba
Aug 29th, 2014
Traffic in Lusaka’s Central Business District was yesterday disrupted as PF cadres took to the streets to celebrate the firing of Wynter Kabimba as Minister of Justice and PF Secretary..
- Wynter Kabimba calls for team work in PF as cadres demand to be empowered
- PF cadres again march against Wynter Kabimba
- Youths question Wynter Kabimba’s country wide tours when there are urgent national issues to address
- I will hold both positions-Kabimba
- Wynter Kabimba directs Police to firmly deal with PF cadres invading private property
This post has already been read 2 times!