PF goes to the Supreme Court to prevent Charles Kakoma from re-contesting the seat
Aug 13th, 2014
THE Patriotic Front (PF) has asked the Supreme Court to stay the Zambezi West by-election until determination of an appeal against a judgment which allowed former member of Parliament (MP)..
- High Court rules that Charles Kakoma is free file his nomination papers for re-election
- PF lodges appeal to prevent Charles Kakoma and Eustarckio Kazonga from re-contesting their nullified seats
- PF asks High Court to block Charles Kakoma from filing nomination
- Supreme Court upholds the nullification of another MMD parliamentary seat, by election to happen
- Yet another By-election looms as Supreme court nullify’s Mulobezi seat
This post has already been read 1 times!