Arts in Business society chairperson, Ignatius Miti says the piracy levels in the country continue to increase despite government’s control measures . Mr. Miti says his association is saddened that..
- Malupenga warns traders who expressed ignorance about the introduction of a hologram
- Hologram project a flop, today’s technology makes it easy share files-Maiko Zulu
- Hologram sensitization raises dust as traders demand for more time
- Artists say hologram project has failed
- Levels of piracy in the country is worrying-Robert Sichinga