Complaints against police mal-practices and human rights abuse have characterized the ongoing Legal and Justice Sector Reform Commission ( LJSRC ) sittings in various Lusaka townships. In all the four..
- Garden residents hijack the Legal and Justice Reform Commission and present individual cases
- Legal Justice Sector Reforms Commission commences sittings
- Human rights commission applauds Government stance on Police brutality
- Muslims complain of ill-treatment by police
- Human Rights Commission condemns continued harassment of journalists by Zambia Police