Police overstepping their authority-Mutembo Nchito
Jul 30th, 2014
Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) Mutembo Nchito says there is no law that mandates Police to arrest people found loitering at night. Mr. Nchito says the police were overstepping their..
- Mutembo Nchito defends nolle prosequi entered by the State
- Police nab five murder suspects
- UPND to defy police warning and demostrate against Mutembo Nchito
- Police unconditionally free UPND Lusaka Province chairperson, refer all queries to Mutembo Nchito
- Court summons Mutembo Nchito for delaying Maxwell Mwale’s bicycles case
This post has already been read 1 times!