Political Stakeholders back ECZ’s calls for legal powers to enforce the electoral code of conduct
Political stakeholders who took part in the SACCORD organized summit on political violence have agreed to back the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ)’s calls to have legal authority to enforce..
- SACCORD urges political parties to continue observing electoral code of conduct in Mangango.
- EFZ calls on politicians to adhere to code of conduct
- ECZ wants more powers to punish parties abrogating the Electoral Code of Conduct
- ECZ to publicise revised electoral code of conduct soon
- Masebo apologises to ECZ for violating electoral code of conduct in Kapiri
This post has already been read 1 times!