President Michael Sata will stay away from the forthcoming SADC summit to be held in the Zimbabwean resort town of Victoria Falls. Foreign Affairs Minister Harry Kalaba announced that President..
- Kalaba to reprsent President Michael Sata at the USA –African leaders summit
- No room for commercial photographers during SADC summit
- Sata off to Ethiopia for AU Summit, Finance Minster to act as President
- President Michael Sata to go on a 14-day working holiday after AU Summit-State House
- Kabila finally in for SADC summit