Residents fume after DC drills borehole meant for the community on his plot
Sep 4th, 2014
Some residents of Kaoma are irked with their District Commissioner Joster Manjolo’s decision to drill a borehole on his plot in the district’s Kalukungu compound which was initially meant for..
- Chongwe villagers refuse to draw water from a borehole sunk near a graveyard
- Muluka calls for quick completion of Borehole construction at Kabompo
- New Chief Mukobela warns of outbreak of water borne diseases in his area
- NGO drills 19 boreholes in Chipata
- Uncommitted Namwala communities to be sidelined
This post has already been read 1 times!