SACCORD urges political parties to continue observing electoral code of conduct in Mangango.
Aug 6th, 2014
The southern African Centre for Constructive Resolution of Disputes has called on political stakeholders participating in the Mangango parliamentary by- election to play their roles in ensuring that peace prevails..
- SACCORD congratulates political parties for peacefull campaigns
- ECZ calls on all parties to adhere to the electoral code for the August 19 parliamentary by election
- EFZ calls on politicians to adhere to code of conduct
- ECZ wants more powers to punish parties abrogating the Electoral Code of Conduct
- ECZ to publicise revised electoral code of conduct soon