Sata Must Open Parliament or Stand Down-CDDR
Aug 26th, 2014
Opening of Parliament Requires a Legitimate President – CDDR The Coalition for the Defence of Democratic Rights (CDDR) expresses its concern regarding the the upcoming parley for opening of parliament,..
- UPND doubts the assurance that President Sata will open Parliament
- Shamenda dismisses CDDR talk of sanctions
- PF Government Must Halt Incitement of Violence and Uphold Unity- CDDR(video included)
- President Sata to open parliament
- CDDR to Launch Video Series Exposing Rights Abuses by Zambian Government