South African Rapper AKA Signs New Deal With Sony Music
Rapper AKA has signed a multi-album deal with Sony Music through its new local urban label Sound African recordings.
Executive head of A&R, Sound African recordings Zakes Bantwinimade the announcement through their platform
‘We’re excited to add AKA’s illustrious career to our stable. ‘We are excited about AKA’s growth prospects in Africa and beyond.’
The Sony Music/AKA partnership is the key catalyst to change the business and face of Music across Africa, especially in the key areas of quality, distribution and content management’.
AKA is a multi-award winning artist, who recently climbed the iTunes singles chart with ‘Congratulate’ and ‘Run Jozi’, both singles released from album‘Levels’ .
About The Author
- Trendy Or Trashy?? North West Rocks New Hair Style | PHOTOS
Trendy or Trashy August 8, 2014
- Meet the 22 Finalists for Miss Charismatic Nigeria 2014 | Photos
Entertainment August 8, 2014
- Ebola Hits Republic Of Benin, Hospital Treating Nigerian Suspect
- CCTV Video Suggests Liberian Patrick Sawyer Intentionally Brought Ebola Virus Into Nigeria
- Top 50 Fittest Male Athletes- LeBron Beats Ronald, Usain Bolt To Secure Top Spot
- MUsic: A-Q – Where Is Vector (Remix) | Vector Diss
- Trendy Or Trashy ? Lynxx Shares Surulere PHOTO
Trendy or Trashy August 7, 2014
- Photo of the Day : Nokia Hands Refuse To Shake Because Of Ebola
Photo of The Day August 7, 2014
- Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Settle Their Years of Beef – Photos
- Music: Vector – #A7 | Mixtape Art + Tracklist
Video OF The Week
This post was originally published on this site