Statement on the U.S -African Leaders Summit
Investing in the next generation When President Obama and African heads of state and government convene in Washington, DC next week for the first-ever U.S.-African Leaders Summit, they will focus..
- Young African Leaders Initiative calls on Zambian leaders to start setting good examples for the youth
- Zambia’s debt levels sustainable – Chikwanda
- African farmers getting raw deal
- African leaders have underperformed – Chanda
- African leaders urged to highlight impact of economic melt down on their economies
This post has already been read 1 times!