- Nigeria Civil War - Ohanaeze Demands N2.4 Trillion Reparation for Massacre of Ndigbo
- Zimbabwe: Is Morgan Tsvangirai Going to Be Deposed As MDC Leader?
- Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - The Troubled Water!
- The Geopolitics of Gay Rights in Uganda
- Ethiopian Muslims Struggle for Religious Freedom is Exemplary
- UNMISS head of mission must heed calls to step down
- Khartoum: really out of the terrorism business?
- African Union Commission chief meet Darfur rebels
- MSF responds to poor medical conditions in Juba camps
- African Union forms commission of inquiry into South Sudan conflict
- Women in SA have a good story to tell
- Govt declares war on water leaks
- Russia respects “historic choice” by Crimean citizens: top legislator
- Motorists to travel with ease on N4
- Unplanned outages to reduce going into winter
- Libya: Niger extradites Gadhafi’s son al-Saadi
- Building a gateway to the future
- Russia is no ally for the Arabs
- New PM Mehleb appoints new ministers
- Egypt bourse retreats on political uncertainty
Tag Archives: AGOA
United States Department of State (Washington, DC) document Washington — Ethiopia is “an important partner” of the United States in the East Africa region and one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, a senior State Department official told a U.S. … read more
The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act intends to support African exports to US markets. It is helping savvy Chinese companies too. US-Africa trade received a boost with the signing of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) back in May … read more
By: VoxEU.org October 15, 2012 The surge in African apparel exports that followed the launch of new US trade preferences in 2000 gave hope that African industrialisation was around the corner. Ten years down the road, the success was all … read more