- Nigeria Civil War - Ohanaeze Demands N2.4 Trillion Reparation for Massacre of Ndigbo
- Zimbabwe: Is Morgan Tsvangirai Going to Be Deposed As MDC Leader?
- Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - The Troubled Water!
- The Geopolitics of Gay Rights in Uganda
- Ethiopian Muslims Struggle for Religious Freedom is Exemplary
- UNMISS head of mission must heed calls to step down
- Khartoum: really out of the terrorism business?
- African Union Commission chief meet Darfur rebels
- MSF responds to poor medical conditions in Juba camps
- African Union forms commission of inquiry into South Sudan conflict
- Women in SA have a good story to tell
- Govt declares war on water leaks
- Russia respects “historic choice” by Crimean citizens: top legislator
- Motorists to travel with ease on N4
- Unplanned outages to reduce going into winter
- Libya: Niger extradites Gadhafi’s son al-Saadi
- Building a gateway to the future
- Russia is no ally for the Arabs
- New PM Mehleb appoints new ministers
- Egypt bourse retreats on political uncertainty
Tag Archives: eritreans news
Zekre Lebona As soon as I was released, the French Embassy asked me to translate a booklet on the “Political Program of the United National Front of Kampuchea” that I had brought from the bush. Its contents foreshadowed the horror. … read more
Ethiopian, Sudanese, Eritrean and Somali refugees. What do you think they go through? Refugees in Egypt face regular threat of arrest, torture, and deportation to their countries of origin. The revolution has not changed that reality. On the life of … read more