- Nigeria Civil War - Ohanaeze Demands N2.4 Trillion Reparation for Massacre of Ndigbo
- Zimbabwe: Is Morgan Tsvangirai Going to Be Deposed As MDC Leader?
- Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - The Troubled Water!
- The Geopolitics of Gay Rights in Uganda
- Ethiopian Muslims Struggle for Religious Freedom is Exemplary
- UNMISS head of mission must heed calls to step down
- Khartoum: really out of the terrorism business?
- African Union Commission chief meet Darfur rebels
- MSF responds to poor medical conditions in Juba camps
- African Union forms commission of inquiry into South Sudan conflict
- Women in SA have a good story to tell
- Govt declares war on water leaks
- Russia respects “historic choice” by Crimean citizens: top legislator
- Motorists to travel with ease on N4
- Unplanned outages to reduce going into winter
- Libya: Niger extradites Gadhafi’s son al-Saadi
- Building a gateway to the future
- Russia is no ally for the Arabs
- New PM Mehleb appoints new ministers
- Egypt bourse retreats on political uncertainty
Tag Archives: IFC
LAGOS, Nigeria, January 27, 2012/African Press Organization (APO)/ — IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is investing $1.1 million (174.5 million Nigerian naira) alongside Advans S.A., German development bank KfW, and Dutch development bank FMO to establish La … read more
WASHINGTON, January 18, 2012/African Press Organization (APO)/ — IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, has obtained approval from Ghana and the eight member countries of the West African Monetary Union to establish local currency bond programs to strengthen … read more
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is providing up to $110 million in debt financing to Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC to help improve access to high-quality generic medicines in the region. IFC’s investment will enable Hikma to continue to … read more