There is no corruption at State House over the supervision of the Road Development Agency-Mukanga
MINISTER of Transport, Works, Supply and Communications Yamfwa Mukanga has dismissed assertions of corruption at State House over the supervision of the Road Development Agency (RDA). Reacting to Lubansenshi member..
- Road Development Agency to have a board by end of November
- Nothing wrong for government to begin constructing a retirement house for President Sata-Mukanga
- Mukanga grilled over K6.5 million President Guest house rehabilitation
- Zambia not a dumping ground for substandard goods – Mukanga
- Road Development Agency collects K63m toll fees
This post has already been read 1 times!