Two businessmen plead guilty of selling expired products in Katete district
Jul 30th, 2014
Two Katete business men have pleaded guilty to offering for selling products without manufacturing and expiry dates contrary to section 6 of the Food and Drugs Act. This is contrary..
- Cheating Grade 9 pupils plead guilty
- Council suspends two Zambeef Shops for selling expired meat products
- Council health inspectors seize unlabeled and expired products from Spar and Shoprite
- Three Kitwe supermarkets found selling expired products
- Two SPAR outlets fined K 63 million for selling expired food