Uk Increases Scholarship Places For Zambia
Aug 22nd, 2014
The British High Commissioner to Zambia, James Thornton, has announced that the UK Government has substantially increased the number of places for Zambians who wish to study in the UK..
- British envoy calls for Zambia police to be impartial to political violence
- Decrease in donor assistance means Zambia’s economy is growing-Thornton
- Passing the Access to Information Bill will show how serious PF is about transparency-Thornton
- British High Commissioner advised Zambia on US$ 750m Euro Bonds
- Binary First Lady of Zambia scholarship programme launched
This post has already been read 1 times!