UPND not intimidated with Kabimba’s dismissal – Simusamba
Aug 31st, 2014
The opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) says it is not intimidated with the dismissal of Wynter Kabimba as party Secretary General, maintaining that the UPND will no doubt..
- PF is under pressure – Simusamba
- Remove the log in your eyes first before helping others Simusamba tells Kambwili
- Kabimba is lying, you don’t need to hold a census first before the referendum-Simusamba
- Kabimba’s directive to Police to investigate Black Friday thugs is hypocritical – Simusamba
- UPND dismisses calls for opposition alliance
This post has already been read 1 times!