UPND’s Isaac Zulu acquitted in Rufunsa killing (video and police report of PF Rufunsa violence included)
Aug 27th, 2014
The Lusaka High Court has acquitted a United Party for National Development (UPND) member Isaac Zulu who was accused of murdering Menyani Zulu in Rumfunsa during violence that characterized the..
- Chinese Nationals accused of defiling under-age Zambian girls acquitted, Police Officers blamed
- Police charge 66 year old UPND Lusaka Province chairperson with murder of a PF cadre in Rufunsa
- Man accused of murdering a girl and chopping her to pieces set free
- Kitwe man gets 3 years for killing mother
- Soldier back in court after being acquitted for stabbing a woman’s genitalia when she denied him sex
This post has already been read 1 times!