VJ urges Zambians to put aside differences and celebrate jubilee
Aug 1st, 2014
Veteran politician Vernon Mwaanga has called on Zambians to set aside their political grievances and participate in the golden jubilee celebrations. Dr Mwaanga says any grievances that people might have..
- Submit vital information as part of jubilee celebrations, Zambians urged
- Late Simon Kapwepwe’s wife calls every Zambian to celebrate golden jubilee
- Dr. Matoka tells Zambians to celebrate independence in peace
- VJ urges consideration of holding 2016 polls jointly with referendum
- KK urges Zambians to support Michael Sata