Washington Must Stop Encouraging Abuses by Zambia’s Ruling Party – CDDR
Aug 6th, 2014
As the 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit convenes in Washington DC this week, the event represents a positive opportunity to open up new channels of cooperation between the United States and..
- CDDR to Launch Video Series Exposing Rights Abuses by Zambian Government
- Political Crisis in Zambia Worsened by Arrests of Key Opposition Figures-CDDR
- Shamenda dismisses CDDR talk of sanctions
- CDDR Will Seek International Sanctions against Patriotic Front following Violent Attacks
- PF Government Must Halt Incitement of Violence and Uphold Unity- CDDR(video included)