We are unpacking the mining industry-Yaluma
Mines Minister Christopher Yaluma says the PF Government is determined to unpack the operations of all mining companies in Zambia. Mr Yaluma said the recently launched industry wide forensic audit..
- Yaluma advises Nawakwi to study KCM report
- Yaluma suspends illegal mining activities at Black Mountain in Kitwe
- Government to extend KCM forensic audit to all mining companies in the count
- Zambia has not introduced foreign exchange controls – Yaluma
- Zambian government’s plan to ban raw copper exports may be detrimental to the Mining Industry