Weekend violence due to PF failed ambush on HH- UPND security wing
Aug 12th, 2014
The UPND security wing says the violence that was witnessed in Luampa district at the weekend was a result of a failed ambush on their party President Hakainde Hichilema’s motorcade..
- UPND cadres accused of beating up a local chief and his wife Luampa
- PF is causing violence because they have failed to honour promises – Hichilema
- UPND, PF Cadres clash in Luampa
- Police in Kaoma launch a man hunt for suspected UPND cadres
- I won’t be intimidated by acts of violence by the opposition UPND-Mwaliteta