Why Wynter Kabimba Cannot be President of Zambia
Jul 25th, 2014
By: Wilson Musha-shatala Background It is said that people find it easier to worship the rising sun than the setting sun. Sunrise signifies HOPE – the break of a new..
- Wynter Kabimba is laying a foundation to succeed President Michael Sata-Mulongoti
- I cannot serve under any other president other than Mr Sata-Wynter Kabimba
- Wynter Kabimba appeals to Zambians not to lose hope
- No one can run Zambia better than President Sata, he is not a Dictator-Kabimba
- Wynter Kabimba’s lapdog Guy Scott barks at GBM