Withdraw of KLM from servicing Zambia worries Government
Aug 2nd, 2014
Transport, Works, Supply and Communications Minister, Yamfwa Mukanga has lamented the withdrawal of Royal Dutch Airlines KLM from servicing the Lusaka route. Mr. Mukanga has told Qfm news in an..
- Government intensifies efforts to set up airline
- National Airline reintroduction deadline set
- Government still looking for a partner in the establishment of a national airline-Mukanga
- Big international airlines willing to partner with Zambia to reintroduce the national airline-Mukanga
- PF Government will introduce Airline-Transport Minister
This post has already been read 1 times!