Youth NGO wants law to end to discrimination against gays and lesbians in Zambia
Jul 22nd, 2014
A Lusaka based Non Governmental Organisation, Zango Youth Consortium has petitioned the Legal and Justice Sector Reforms Commission to come up with a law that will put an end to..
- Gays and Lesbians in Zambia
- Rights of Gays must be protected – US Ambassador to Zambia
- HRC will speak against the discrimination of people on the basis of sexual orientation- Pixie Yangailo
- Veep challenges Sata, HH over gays
- Britain has not asked Zambia to legalise gay rights as a pre-condition for aid-Carter
This post has already been read 1 times!