Youths who failed to pay back loans will be arrested-Kambwili
Jul 30th, 2014
Youth and Sport Minister Chishimba Kambwili says members of the seventeen youth groups in Eastern province that have failed to pay back loans amounting to K331, 000 from the Youth..
- Government engage Auditors to Track unpaid CEEC loans
- Kambwili commends Youths for taking part in Youth day celebrations
- President Sata to soon unveil the strategy to solve youths unemployment-Kambwili
- You will go to jail if you abuse public funds, Kambwili tells recipients of loans and grants
- School dropouts to be trained in lifelong skills-Kambwili