Zambezi West poll to go ahead despite PF’s appeal-ECZ
THE Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) says the Patriotic Front’s (PF’s) application in the Supreme Court to stay the Zambezi West by-election cannot stop the election from proceeding. On Tuesday,..
- Kakoma adoption as UPND candidate for Zambezi West in doubt
- Vubwi and Zambezi west by-elections set for January 7th 2014
- Release of 2,000 bags of relief maize to Zambezi West constituency is a campaign strategy by PF-FODEP
- Parliamentary bye-elections for Kapiri and Lukuku West set for 23rd April 2013
- Court stays poll verdict execution
This post has already been read 2 times!