Zambia has a functional constitution in place, Lungu tells Parliament
Jul 24th, 2014
Parliament heard yesterday that the Minister of Justice and Attorney General will advise on the roadmap and steps to be undertaken on the draft constitution once the document is tabled..
- Acting Minister of Justice Edgar Lungu assures the Parliament that the Constitution will not be doctored
- Parliament to start debating Constitution of Zambia bill
- New Constitution is not a priority and we wont be forced into releasing the draft document- Edgar Lungu
- Zambia has a functional constitution- President Sata
- Speaker reprimands an MP for using an IPAD to film chaotic scenes in parliament and take pictures