Zambia Revenue Authority amends VAT General Rules
Sep 4th, 2014
THE Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) has amended Rule 18 of the Value Added Tax (VAT) General Rules of 1997 to safeguard Government revenue with effect from September 8, 2014. Meanwhile,..
- ZRA has an obligation to pay the outstanding VAT refunds-Chamber of Mines
- Levy Mwanawasa directed Zambia Revenue Authority to buy scanners
- Zambia Revenue Authority Commision of Inquiry Report out, Cabinet acts on its recommendations
- Zambia Revenue Authority to verify reports that KCM is making annual profits of US$500 million
- ZRA increases revenue collection at Kasumbalesa border post by over 50%