ZICTA warns mobile service providers selling active sim cards
THE Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority (ZICTA) has threatened legal action against mobile service providers selling active sim cards. ZICTA type approval engineer, Elliot Kabalo said the Statutory Instrument..
- ZICTA hands a poor service case against mobile operators to DPP for prosecution
- ZICTA drags all three mobile phone companies to court for poor service
- Minister accuse ZICTA of colluding with mobile phone operators to exploit Zambians
- Continued poor quality of service offered by mobile firms saddens ZICTA
- Phone companies mot deactivating unregistered sim card abrogating the law-ZICTA